This Grass Court is a street-styled trainer perfect for everyday wear. Crafted in premium leather this on-trend shoe is ultra soft and highly breathable, while a double strap closure offers an easy, secure fit. In classic navy with a cotton knit lining and padded heel shaped for rapid little steps, it's as comfortable as it is cool. Suitable for active kids, this style fits true to size.
Adjustability + Fit
- Double hook-and-loop straps.
- Standard length. . Adjustable around ankle and foot.
- Upper: Premium Leather
- Lining: Cotton Knit
Simple flat rate shipping
STANDARD POST - USD $11.00
Estimated delivery times:
10-15 working days for metro areas.
Please allow up to 2 additional days for rural postcodes.
Due to Covid-19 there are some disruptions in our delivery network. Please allow extra time for your shoes to arrive.
Please note that products ship from the USA. Taxes and duties may be applied.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $90 USD
Wrong size, not the right colour – whatever it is, we are happy to help you to find the right product!
You may return unused items in original condition up to 28 days after receiving your order. The shoe box must also be intact.
We cannot offer automatic exchanges at the moment.
SIZE CONVERSION TABLE
At Bobux, we use European sizing. How this converts to other international sizing is shown in the graph below. Click on the EU size to see shoes available.
|MM (Foot Length)||EU||UK||US||Age||Univ.|
The stage range for active kids:
- Kid+ is designed to reflect kids’ maturing foot shape.
- Designed for dynamic movement.
- Flexible, durable and breathable Material.
- High-grip pattern soles for active movement.
Specially selected, soft, premium leather with uniform grain and texture.
Child-safe and non-toxic, all our Material and dyes are tested to EU REACH standards.
- Flexible yet strong, this non-marking rubber sole includes 30% natural rubber for all day comfort and durability.
- Herringbone wave pattern follows the foot's natural movement and enables excellent 360 degree grip.
- Deep grooves across the high flex area of the sole unit, naturally support foot flexion and extension.
- Zero-drop sole means heels and toes are the same distance off the ground to mimic natural foot movement.
From our Instagram
Set your store